Digital Communication (graduate, fall 2022)
- Record of homework and exam scores (pdf)
- Please note:
- Announcements will be often made using the NYCU curriculum management
Therefore, if you are taking this course, but have not registered
your e-mail address in the system, please do so.
If you have registered it, then please check its correctness.
- Note that some mail services may block certain group mails.
Please make sure that your e-mail service provider does not block mails
sent from NYCU's curriculum management system.
- Rules Concerning Late Homeworks
- Late homework papers may be subject to discount in grade.
- No homeworks are accepted after the solutions have been posted or
after the graded papers have been returned.
- Class Notes
- Part I: Basics: Single-Carrier Transmission
- Chapter 2: Common digital modulation methods
- Chapter 3: Optimum receivers in AWGN under perfect synchronization
- Chapter 4: Synchronization (pdf)
- Chapter 5: Noncoherent demodulation in perfect symbol
- Chapter 6: Bandlimited transmission and equalization
- Chapter 7: Error-control coding
- Part II: Other Transmission Techniques, and Conclusion
- Chapter 8: Multicarrier modulation
- Chapter 9: Spread-spectrum transmission, etc.
- Chapter 10: Concluding remarks
- §E«É©v email@example.com